Friday, July 25, 2008

End of Vacation

Unfortunately for all vacations they have to end. Bruce and I returned in the wee hours of the morning on July 5th. The kids came home a little over a week later.

What a blessing to have such a wonderful family to share with. This is 5 of my aunts and uncles - missing two of the whole gang. I am blessed to have this wonderful extended family.

A turmoil of thoughts went through our mind about whether or not we should move up there, close to my family, but oh so far from Bruce's. It was decided that we stay in our excellent community of La Pine and just work on visiting them more frequently.

I think we have all the suitcases unpacked - but not everything is put away yet - that is for the norm. Well now that vacation is over we are in the real world, messy house, dirty dishes piled high, and mounds of laundry. Ah the joys.

Thanks for going on vacation with us. It has been fun sharing with you all.

The Henrys

No comments: